기본 콘텐츠로 건너뛰기

나눔에 관하여 (3): 제 취약점을 나누는 이유는 제가 설교한대로 믿음으로 살아가는 쉽지않지만 축복의 기회이기 때문입니다.

https://youtube.com/shorts/L27dC5NTtD0?is=fUUqxCU0FmiRZ3ae  

My thoughts on family issues and crisis

My thoughts on family issues and crisis

 

 

 

                As I reflect on yesterday’s meeting and write down my thoughts today, I would like to organize a few points that come to mind:

 

1.       Family issues are very personal, and I believe they can bring deep wounds and immense stress that we cannot avoid.

 

2.       Family issues make us feel the limits of our human capacity in a profound way.

 

3.       Without God's help, family issues can truly feel hopeless.

 

4.       I believe we should see the crisis in the family as an opportunity given by God, enduring with faith, relying solely on God, and pleading with Him.

 

5.       This opportunity is that God uses the crisis in the family to transform husbands and wives, parents, and children.

 

6.       One of the key aspects of that transformation is that through the breaking and shattering of the self, we are made to completely trust and rely on God, ultimately tasting God's goodness, who works all things together for good (Psalms 34:8; Romans 8:28).

 

7.       By trusting God more and more, we receive the great grace and blessing of knowing "Be still, and know that I am God" (Psalms 46:10).


댓글