기본 콘텐츠로 건너뛰기

책 원고들 "자료 보기"에서 마음 것 download 할 수 있습니다.

저와 원로 목사님이 쓴 책들을 한국어, 영어뿐만 아니라 스페인어, 중국어, 힌디어, 아랍어로 번역해서 pdf 파일로 교회 웹사이트 "자료보기"에 올려놓았습니다(앞으로도 계속해서 번역해 올릴 것임).  편안히 들어가셔서 책 pdf 파일들을 download 해 가시면 됩니다 [방법:  (1) 이 웹사이트로 들어가세요: https://vpcla.org/index.php/bbs/share https://vpcla.org/index.php/bbs/share?start=20 (2) 원하시는 책 제목을 누르세요.  (3) 파란 색깍의 "images/documents2/ .."를 누루세요.   (4)  책 pdf 파일이 열리면 오른쪽 맽 위에 밑으로 된 화살표 그림 같은 것을 누리시면  pdf 파일이 다운로드 됨]  

When I think of our families ...

When I think of our families ...

 

 

 

 

1.       I long for God's great grace and mercy.

 

2.       I earnestly pray that God would bestow the grace of salvation upon us.

 

3.       I pray that God would humble all of our family members, even through our pain, wounds, and suffering, and help us to look to and depend on the Lord alone.

 

4.       I pray that God would thoroughly break and shatter each of us, softening our hearts.

 

5.       I pray that God would expose our sins, helping us to recognize, acknowledge, and confess them, and that we would seek forgiveness through the precious blood of Jesus on the cross.

 

6.       May God grant us the assurance of forgiveness, and through the great grace and love that comes from knowing we have been forgiven by God, may we also be able to forgive one another as God has forgiven us.

 

7.       I pray that God would protect and watch over our children.  Especially, I earnestly ask that God would gently heal the hearts of our wounded children.

 

8.       I pray that God would turn around the crisis in our family and bestow grace upon us, so that we may deeply and widely experience His great love and salvation.

 

9.       I pray that God, who is the Lord, would govern and rule over our family, protecting us from all evil forces and Satan, and keeping us safe.

 

10.    I pray that the Holy Spirit would bear more of the fruit of God's divine love in us and use us as instruments of His love, so that every member of our family may love one another with the Lord's love.

 


댓글