기본 콘텐츠로 건너뛰기

나눔에 관하여 (3): 제 취약점을 나누는 이유는 제가 설교한대로 믿음으로 살아가는 쉽지않지만 축복의 기회이기 때문입니다.

https://youtube.com/shorts/L27dC5NTtD0?is=fUUqxCU0FmiRZ3ae  

Happy birthday Jane!

Happy birthday Jane!

 

 

 

Here it is 4:20 AM.  Today is my beloved wife's birthday.  My wife is sleeping right now, but I sent her a birthday message and shared the picture below in the family chatroom of 5 people.  My wife is planning to have a birthday dinner this afternoon after she gets off work.  I thought my wife, my youngest daughter, and I would have dinner together, but I just saw a message from Dillon and Jessica saying they are free.  That's great.  Dillon proposed to Jessica anyway, so my wife will be happy and excited to have dinner together on her mom's birthday.

 

As I celebrate my wife’s birthday, I would like to write down some things I am thankful for God and my wife when I think of her:

 

1. My wife is a gift of God’s grace.

2. God changes me through my wife.

3. I am learning about myself through my wife.

4. I am receiving so much love from my wife.

5. I am simply thankful for my wife’s very existence.

 

 

 

                                                           A person and person standing in front of a christmas tree

Description automatically generated


댓글