기본 콘텐츠로 건너뛰기

The Religious Authority and Formalism Firmly Established by Hypocritical Religious Leaders Must Completely Collapse Before the Powerful “Message of Repentance” of the Voice Crying in the Wilderness  

The Religious Authority and Formalism Firmly Established by Hypocritical Religious Leaders Must Completely Collapse Before the Powerful “Message of Repentance” of the Voice Crying in the Wilderness         “Now this was John’s testimony when the Jewish leaders in Jerusalem sent priests and Levites to ask him who he was.   He did not fail to confess, but confessed freely, ‘I am not the Messiah.’   They asked him, ‘Then who are you? Are you Elijah?’   He said, ‘I am not.’ ‘Are you the Prophet?’   He answered, ‘No.’   Finally they said, ‘Who are you? Give us an answer to take back to those who sent us. What do you say about yourself?’   John replied in the words of Isaiah the prophet, ‘I am the voice of one calling in the wilderness, “Make straight the way for the Lord.”’   Now the Pharisees who had been sent questioned him, ‘Why then do you baptize if you are not the Messiah, nor Elijah, nor the Prophet?’   ‘I baptize w...

사탄은 그리스도인을 대적하며 칠 기회만 노리고 있습니다.

사탄은 그리스도인을 대적하며 칠 기회만 노리고 있습니다. 





사울 왕은 아히멜렉 제사장에게 그가 다윗과 공모하여 자기를 대적한다고 말했고 또한 그가 다윗을 선동하여 다윗이 자기를 반역하고 자기를 칠 기회만 노리도록 했다고 말했는데(사무엘상22:13, 현대인의 성경) 실제로는 사울 왕이 다윗을 대적했고 또한 그를 칠 기회만 노리고 있었습니다.  사탄은 예수님을 믿는 우리 그리스도인들을 대적하고 또한 우리를 칠 기회만 노리고 있습니다. 


댓글