기본 콘텐츠로 건너뛰기

Let us live a life that boldly casts our very lives and trust upon God, just like the poor widow.

Let us live a life that boldly casts our very lives and trust upon God, just like the poor widow.         “Jesus looked up and saw the rich putting their gifts into the temple treasury. He also saw a poor widow put in two very small copper coins.   ‘Truly I tell you,’ he said, ‘this poor widow has put in more than all the others.   All these people gave their gifts out of their wealth; but she out of her poverty put in all she had to live on’” (Luke 21:1-4).     (1)    After reading today’s passage—Luke 21:1-4 (and the parallel passage in Mark 12:41-44)—in the Greek New Testament, a particular Greek word caught my attention first.   The reason is that words belonging to the *ballō* (βάλλω) family—meaning “to throw” or “to put in”—appear a total of five times: *ballontas* (βάλλλοντας) (“putting in”) (v. 1), *ballousan* (βάλλουσαν) (“putting in”) (v. 2), *ebalen* (ἔβαλεν) (“put in”) (v. 3), *ebalon* (ἔβαλον) (“put in”)...

Walk by faith and not by sight

Walk by faith and not by sight

 



If I walk by sight, I see a great problem.

But if I walk by faith, I see my great God!


댓글