“Do not burden your heart with the worries of the world (emptying), but practice the love and justice of the kingdom of God in the everyday life and circumstances that God has given me today (filling), and, like a bride waiting for the bridegroom who is to come, keep spiritual watch through constant prayer (maintaining).” “And He told them a parable: ‘Look at the fig tree and all the trees. As soon as they sprout leaves, you can see it and know for yourselves that summer is already near. So also, when you see these things happening, know that the kingdom of God is near. Truly I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all these things have taken place. Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will never pass away.’” (Luke 21:29–33) (1) First, as I meditated on today’s passage, Luke 21:29–33, I asked artificial intelligence to compare and summarize Matthew 24:32–35 and Mark 13:28–31, the parallel ...
댓글
댓글 쓰기