기본 콘텐츠로 건너뛰기

The Grace of the Lamb of God, Who Even at This Very Moment Is Silently Bearing and Taking Away the Sins I Commit Today, the Wounds of My Past, and Even My Future Weaknesses

The Grace of the Lamb of God, Who Even at This Very Moment Is Silently Bearing and Taking Away the Sins I Commit Today, the Wounds of My Past, and Even My Future Weaknesses       “The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him and said, ‘Behold, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!   This is the One of whom I said, “After me comes a Man who has surpassed me because He existed before me.”   I myself did not know Him, but the reason I came baptizing with water was that He might be revealed to Israel.’   Then John testified, saying, ‘I saw the Spirit descending from heaven like a dove, and He remained upon Him.   I myself did not know Him, but He who sent me to baptize with water said to me, “The One upon whom you see the Spirit descend and remain is He who baptizes with the Holy Spirit.”   And I have seen and have testified that this is the Son of God’” (John 1:29–34).     (1)    When I read today’s ...

하나님과 돈을 함께 섬기는 어머니에게 ...

하나님과 돈을 함께 섬기는 어머니에게 ... 



하나님과 돈을 함께 섬기는 어머니에게 잘못된 복관(福觀)을 배운 자녀는 돈으로 자기 마음대로 하나님을 섬기면서 하나님께 복 받기를 원하고 있습니다(참고: 사사기 17:1-13, 특히 2, 13절; 마6:24).


댓글