기본 콘텐츠로 건너뛰기

나눔에 관하여 (3): 제 취약점을 나누는 이유는 제가 설교한대로 믿음으로 살아가는 쉽지않지만 축복의 기회이기 때문입니다.

https://youtube.com/shorts/L27dC5NTtD0?is=fUUqxCU0FmiRZ3ae  

As a preacher, I must boldly proclaim God's authoritative word with faith ...

As a preacher, I must boldly proclaim

God's authoritative word with faith ...

 

 

When Jesus taught with authority, people were amazed.

When Jesus rebuked the unclean spirit inside a man and said,

"Be silent, and come out of him," the unclean spirit convulsed the man

and shrieked loudly as it came out. Everyone was amazed and said,

"What is this? A new teaching with authority!

Even the unclean spirits obey His command!"

And soon, the news about Jesus spread throughout all of Galilee

(Mark 1:22-28, Korean Modern Bible).

As I reflect on this passage, I learn that as a preacher,

I must proclaim God's authoritative word with faith,

believing that, just as the power of God's word made even unclean spirits obey,

it can also make even hardened hearts obey. I must boldly declare this with faith.


댓글