기본 콘텐츠로 건너뛰기

나눔에 관하여 (3): 제 취약점을 나누는 이유는 제가 설교한대로 믿음으로 살아가는 쉽지않지만 축복의 기회이기 때문입니다.

https://youtube.com/shorts/L27dC5NTtD0?is=fUUqxCU0FmiRZ3ae  

The lyrics of the gospel song, “You are my Son,” came to mind.

The lyrics of the gospel song, “You are my Son,” came to mind.

 

 

When I meditated on the words, “A voice came from heaven, saying, ‘You are my Son, in whom I love and am well pleased’” (Mark 1:11, Korean Modern Bible), the lyrics of the gospel song, “You are my Son,” came to mind: “When I am weary and weary, discouraged and have fallen and have no strength to get up, He quietly comes to me, takes my hand and speaks to me.  When I am disappointed in myself and shed tears in my weakness and pain, He wipes my tears with His nail-scarred hands and speaks to me, ‘You are my Son, today I have become your Father. You are my Son, my beloved Son.’”


댓글